Help and FAQs
Get the answers to commonly asked questions
- Select the message which has been marked as spam and click Not Spam at the top of your inbox.
- At the top of the message, there will be a grey text box which explains why this message was flagged as spam. To unmark this as spam, click Report not spam at the bottom of this text box.
- After following one of these actions, the message will be moved back into your inbox and out of the spam folder. Monitoring your spam folder will help to ensure that future messages from this sender are not flagged as spam. Additionally, adding firstname.lastname@example.org and EMPOWER Possible <email@example.com> to your Contacts can help with proper mail delivery.
I recommend you bookmark the school site: empower-possible.teachable.com/p/home
and follow the directions below:
- Use your email address that you enrolled in the course with to login.
- If you’ve forgotten your password, there’s an option to reset it just below the purple log in button. (You’ll then receive an email to reset your password.)
- Once you’re logged in, click ‘My Courses’ on the top navigation to view all courses you’re enrolled in.
When you visit the site, you have two options, “Sign Up” or “Login.” Sign up is only for new accounts. Look for the “login” option to access your existing account.
Click the “forgot password” option below the login form to reset your password. (See the image above.) You’ll receive an email to reset your password. If you don’t see the “forgot password” link, be sure you’re on your desktop. Sometimes it’s difficult to see on your mobile phone.
There are three things that normally are the culprit. Try these first:
- Try a different internet browser. Internet Explorer is often unstable with course videos. We recommend Chrome or Firefox.
- Enable cookies on your computer or device.
- Clear your browser cache or history.
Be aware that the videos were recorded in HD and will require a longer loading time due to the higher quality of the video.
If you are still having trouble, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the problem and I will work on resolving the issue.
A lot of time, expense, thought and care went into creating all the material for these courses and sharing any of its copyrighted course content online or elsewhere is prohibited.
The course material is intended only for those individuals who have enrolled and paid for the courses in the school. Thanks for understanding!
Yes, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 7 days and we’ll give you a full refund.